Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday Craziness!

Hi friends!  I'm back :)  I took a break from blogging for a bit to deal with my holiday rush.  It was crazy!  From the beginning of November until Christmas, I shipped 540 packages, many of those with multiple items.  I am so blessed in this business!  But, it was crazy.  I would wake up, get the kids ready for school, work for a bit, take my toddler to daycare, keep working, pick the kids up, go back to work...make dinner, work till midnight or 1am.  It was exhausting!  But I'm so glad I didn't have to leave my home to work, and that I can work around my family!  Now that things are back to normal, I'm getting a bit of time to play with some new tools, namely some new fonts.  This necklace was created with a font that I had custom made.
I'm really excited to create more pieces using this custom font.  I have some new fonts on the way as well!  This particular necklace was created for a teacher, but it could be stamped with names or dates, lat/long coordinates... whatever you would like to see.  It's only $28 in my shop :)
Thanks for reading!  Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment