Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day! And a Holiday Ornament

Did you get out and vote yet?  I did!  The hubby and I got the kids ready early and headed to the polls.  Got there by 7am.  We were numbers 98 and 99.  Waited over an hour in line.  But, it's done :)  Now to go watch the news all day while I hammer away!

So, today's Featured Item is one of my newest items:  This beautiful Holiday Ornament!  This would make a great gift for just about anyone.  Going to holiday parties?  Take one of these as a hostess gift... it will last longer than soap or a candle, lol!


My Regular price on this is $24.95...Today's Featured Item price is $18.  Get one or more today!  
You can check out my shop here, or click on a link along the right side of this post :)  Feel free to share with friends as well!  Thank you! ~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment