Monday, November 12, 2012

Gold Initial Pendant

Whoa, it was a busy weekend for me! I didn't realize that it's been since Thursday that I posted a special.  Today I have a deal going on a great site called Very Jane.  I love these deal sites!  I also do GroopDealz occasionally.  These sites feature independent artists like me, who might have a hard time getting the word out about our businesses.  So, we offer a great deal on a single item (like half-off), and count on volume to make a little bit of money.  It also doubles as advertising for our shops :)  I'm able to pay for my children's Catholic school tuition from doing these deal sites.  It's truly a blessing.  So, with that in mind, check out the super cute necklace I have on Very Jane today!


This sweet necklace is usually $29.95, but today on Very Jane, it is 15.95.  It's under $20 for a quality hand crafted jewelry piece, delivered to your door in gift packaging.  Can't beat that ;)

For more items that I create, check out my ETSY shop!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Good things come in small packages especially when it’s jewelry.
    Love to express sweet emotions of friendship and love through the Jewellery like Naughty Affair Bracelet, Birds on the Branch Necklace?
    You should visit to

    https://www.shopsatavenue.com

    ReplyDelete