Friday, November 2, 2012

Etsy Teams and a Featured Item

I'm still surprised when I come across someone who has not at least heard of Etsy.  But yes, they are still out there!  In case you are one of them, Etsy is a place where people can sell their hand made items, vintage items, or supplies.  I really love being a part of the Etsy community.  Not only is it a great place for me to sell my hand stamped gifts and jewelry, but it is a place where I have made new friends thanks to Etsy Teams.  There is a whole online community that is part of Etsy where you can find teams that come together for a common reason. There are teams to help you build your business, teams to answer questions about SEO and website building, and my favorite are teams having to do with your own business.  I'm part of a hand stamping team on Etsy and I find myself "hanging out" there more and more.  It has become a great place to get advice, find resources, and just generally share about our lives and businesses.  If you are thinking about starting a business on Etsy, let me encourage you to get involved in the Etsy community and join some teams!  I know I would not be as successful as I am today if it wasn't for the support I get from my team :)

And now, for a Featured Item... I'm not the greatest about keeping up with a blog, but I'm going to try and at least post an item a day that will be a featured item that I will offer at a special price.
Today's item is this copper keychain.
 
.





This keychain is normally $15, but today I will offer it for $7.50.  Limited quantity of 5 :)



Did you know copper is the traditional gift for a 7 year anniversary?  And I just love the color of the metal... it's so pretty!  It can change from a beautiful bright peachy color to warm, rich browns as it ages.  It makes a great gift for that hard to buy for person!

No comments:

Post a Comment